How does Jesus transform our brokenness into a gift to His Church?
We can begin by applying His mercy to the ways we fail to love well: our sexual sin, sins against us, giving too much, or withholding ourselves altogether. We will seek wholeness through honest admission of our brokenness. This confidential, in-depth prayer/healing group is for men and women, marrieds, and singles.
Mondays (7-9:30pm): Jan 10, 17, 24, Feb 7, 14, 28, Mar 7, 14, 21, 28, Apr 4, 11,18, May 2
Saturdays (9am-1pm): Feb 12, Apr 2, 9
Topics we wilI explore include:
- Discovering the Father's love as the foundation for all our loves
- Integrating the good gifts of our gender and sexuality
- Overcoming habitual sin through the help of Christ's members
- Receiving healing from sexual abuse and distortions
- Doing our part to prepare a pure Bride for Jesus