How does Jesus transform our brokenness into a gift to His Church?
We can begin by applying His mercy to the ways we fail to love well: the shame of sexual sin, the damage done by others' sin, giving too much, or withholding ourselves altogether.
Drawing upon the Divine Mercy of St. Faustina and John Paul ll's Theology of the Body, we will seek wholeness through honest admission of brokenness.
This confidential, in-depth prayer/teaching group is for men and women, marrieds and singles.
Topics we will explore together include:
- Discovering the Father’s love as the foundation for all our loves
- Integrating the good gifts of our gender and sexuality
- Overcoming habitual sin through the help of Christ’s members
- Receiving healing from sexual abuse and distortions
- Doing our part to prepare a pure Bride for Jesus
This group is especially designed for those who have been sexually abused, who are addicted to internet pornography, and those who face unwanted same-sex attractions. This group will also be helpful for family
members impacted by these problems.
Living Waters will meet on Tuesday evenings, Oct. 13, 2020 - Feb. 2 , 2021, 7:00 -9:30pm at St Thomas More Parish, KC, MO.