Living Waters provides a thoughtful and safe place to look at the ways we’ve become ensnared. Through weekly times of worship, teaching and small group prayer, our program leaders walk with participants in their struggle so they can live in freedom and truth. We pray for God’s healing to restore broken areas of life so that people can “love well” as God intended.Living Waters is a 20 week closed group for men and women seeking healing in their lives. It is an intensive and unique small group.
Ultimately, we learn how to press into Jesus more deeply, allowing Him to meet our needs and transform us for His Kingdom purposes. With groups all over the world, and with over thirty years of ministering God’s healing love, the Living Waters program is a proven path of healing.
Through the worship, teaching, prayer and small groups of Living Waters we learn about:
• God’s powerful love for us and how Jesus is central to our hope for wholeness
• The depth of our brokenness and our profound need for Him
• The power of the cross to restore our souls, sexuality and relationships
• The process of walking out our healing
• Our place in the church and loving others honorably